Wednesday, 26 February 2014

My Hair Saviours




My Grace Coddington style hair is always in need of a little TLC and some killer products to keep it in check. I've built up quite a little collection of hair products over the past few years but my hair takes to very few and only the best of the best will do. These are the ones that I've been loving recently...

Pureology, Colour Stylist Antisplit Blowdry Cream*:
I got this a few months ago but I haven't really used it much until recently. I use it through the lengths of my hair to protect from all the heat it endures. I can't use this by itself and usually use an oil treatment on the dry, bleached ends of my hair.

Moroccanoil Treatment: And here is said oil! I love this stuff, well, who doesn't? It's perfect to soothe my damaged ends and gives the look of shiny, celebrity locks.

Phyto 7: Gah, I've raved about this product so much and my love has in no way diminished. I've already done a full review, so give it a read if you want to know why this product has stolen my heart.

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection: This is an amazing cheaper hair saviour. I've been using this the longest and it's always repurchased. The scent is gorgeous and the creamy texture really softens and protects ends. And split ends are reduced and less noticeable.

Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair*: Goldwell is a brand that I hadn't heard of before I received this in a goody bag from Look Fantastic. But I've given them a little research and they're a great little company providing for professional stylists. This Rich Repair cream is the absolute bomb. It's a '6 Effects Serum' that reduces frizz, leaves hair feeling silky smooth and reduces drying time by a fraction. I couldn't recommend this more for girls with thick and wild hair.

Wella SP Luxe Oil*: As a finishing touch this spray oil is lightweight and smells wonderful. It adds amazing shine when hair is looking a little dull and is perfect as a quick treatment as you're running out the door.

N.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment