Friday, 1 March 2013

Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment

Soap & Glory - Trick and Treatment. Usually £9, currently £3 off at Boots. So get it for £6 here
I've been searching for an under eye concealer for a while now as I always have dark, tired eyes in the morning. I adore sleep and hatehatehate mornings, I always look like a zombie and I'm usually in such a horrible tired state that I have now banned my housemates from trying to make conversation with me in the mornings; at least until I've downed my first coffee!

I had my eye on the Bobbi Brown Corrector in dark peach and ummed and ahhed for a month or so before deciding not to buy it. Although the Bobbi Brown corrector looks amazing, and I have read so many great things about it, I just couldn't justify spending £18 on a tiny pot of concealer.

As a great lover of Soap & Glory I had some confidence in this product and although it has yellow undertones (and my Indian skin is really in need of a peachy undertone) I decided to give it a go. And I'm really glad I did!!


This concealer is lovely and creamy. Its really illuminating and gives great coverage that isn't so heavy that it creases. The colour, surprisingly, worked really well with my skin and this is such an easily blendable product that I'm sure it could work on most skin tones.


Soap & Glory packaging is always a winner and Trick and Treatment is no different. The applicator wand makes distributing the product really easy and its so much more hygienic than sticking my finger into a pot of concealer *ahem Bobbi Brown*. I normally blend this with my finger and follow with a little dab of Touche Eclat.

I think I'm still coveting the BB corrector but as a compromise I think this concealer is fab and good value for money (actually, I just remembered that I got this as part of a 3 for 2 see it here so its even better value!)

Have you tried this? What did you think?

N.




No comments:

Post a Comment