![]() |
| 1 2 3 4 5 |
Oh there's always something that I'm coveting, be it clothes or beauty. I'm a terrible shopper and tend to impulse buy a lot and as soon as any money goes into my account it seems to be straight back out again. I'm finishing university in a couple of months and I'm really conscious of saving the pennies for whatever awaits me upon graduation, so it seems to be more wish lists than shopping bags recently; and here are my cravings for this month.
1. I've got the navy blue shade of the Barry M Gelly polish and I love it. Its so easy to apply and the finish is great for a £3.99 product. The plum colour is next on my hit list; a really lovely dark purple that would be a great alternative to classic black nails.
2. I love lighting candles and always have a few on the go but, despite all the buzz around them, I have never tried a Diptyque candle. This Jonquille scent is new for spring and is a floral scent inspired by daffodils, it smells so fresh and is perfect to replace those christmassy and wintery scent as we welcome spring.
3. How many good things have you heard about this Nars Sheer Glow Foundation? And always hating to miss out on all the fun, I really want to try this out to see if it lives up to its reviews. My skin is very scarred from blemishes so I'm not sure whether this will provide me with enough coverage but I love the glowy look and this seems like the perfect product to achieve it.
4. Everyone needs a little luxury in their life and this Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Oil is a good place to start. I'm usually quite adverse to rose scents but this is quite subtle and has a spicy element to it rather than a sickly sweet roses scent.
5. This Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Oil looks amazing. Although its an oil, it is formulated for all skin types and it lathers when applied to damp skin. It removes all makeup and dirt and looks great to use at night before bed to leave skin clean but nourished. At £39 for 200ml this is a little pricey but hey, it is a wishlist after all.
Are there any bits you're lusting after this month?
N.

No comments:
Post a Comment