Monday, 12 August 2013
THE TEST: La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - Week 2
I've been looking forward to sharing this post all week just because of the drastic change that my skin has seen.
And it's NOT good news. I have been in breakout central this week. My cheeks have completely flared up as well as some spots around my chin. These aren't just little spots either, they are huge, mountainous additions to my face and are so painful. I was expecting a little breakout but nothing of this scale.
Obviously, I can't blame Effaclar Duo alone as there are many factors that affect the skin. However, after reading that others have had the same reaction I'm sure that this treatment is a main contributor. I've been spending all week with a concealer stick at hand and I've tried my best to just ride out the breakout and continue with my routine of using this product every night. Throughout the week, my spots have reduced slightly so hopefully my skin is going back the right way.
Perseverance will be key here and I'm going to keep going and pray that I see some improvement soon! See you in week 3.
N.
Week 1 of my Effaclar Duo test can be found here
Labels:
beauty,
cosmetic,
cream,
effaclar duo,
la roche posay,
review,
skin,
skincare,
test,
week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment