
Week 3 is here and I'm almost out of my terrible breakout. My skin has improved drastically but at the same time, it's still worse than it would have been if I'd not had to go through Pimple-gate (my new nickname for this scandal).
I'm just so so undecided on my feelings towards this product. I know that I should persist with the treatment but I just can't deal with the breakouts. They're becoming painful and harder to cover.
For now, I'm leaning towards hating this product but the lure of perfect skin - with persistence and time - overrides on this occasion. And, ashamedly, I'm buying into the hype and I'm going to keep going until I finish this full tube. After that I'm going to assess the results. So it looks like I'll be going into week 4 after all. Here's hoping for an improvement.
Week 1 - here
Week 2 - here
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment