![]() |
| No Puffery 30ml - Origins - £24 |
I've recently put in a few big orders at Origins and, although they may have battered my bank balance, I nabbed some wonderful products that will undoubtedly be making an appearance on this space soon. No Puffery was one of the first I got my paws on and I've had a chance to give it a real go over the past few months.
The product is aimed as a 5-10 minute mask for the under eye area and works wonderously in this way. It cools the area and noticably reduces any traces of puffiness from the night before - even after a heavy night.
It won't work wonders now, and although you can notice a difference, it won't rid you of bags or dark circles. I actually prefer using this product in the other suggested way and slick it under the eyes before moisturiser and make up. The cooling effect is the nicest element and it keeps any puff in check for the remainder of the day.
There isn't a huge saturation of products like this on the market and I don't have much to compare it to in terms of other similar products, particularly at different price points. But at £24 for 30ml this is a pricey buy. It's not exactly an essential but if you do suffer from puffiness and have yet to find a solution - No Puffery is definitely worthy of your time and money. Indispensable it may not be but a frill in the skincare cupboard is always needed and this is a little relishable added extra.
N.


No comments:
Post a Comment