Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Top of the Topcoats
Hello, I'm Nakita and I suffer from Blogger Bite. Ya know, that awful affliction when you read about something over and over on blogs and eventually bite the bait and succumb to purchasing.
A little late to the party, I may be but I'm glad I got there eventually. Painting my nails is something I love and enjoy but in all honesty, I am terrible at it. Smudging is the main offender, by virtue of my impatience in most cases, and going to bed with slightly wet nails has resulted in my hair getting stuck to the varnish many a time. Nice.
But oh my, Seche have solved all of my nail painting woes with their Vite Dry Fast Topcoat. Slather this generously over half dried nails and within a couple of minutes nails are dry to touch. It truly works wonders and leaves nails looking glossy and manicure-perfect. It hasn't done much for me in terms of preventing chipping but I can deal with that if it means that I'm not longer spending 3 hours painting my nails.
This one is definitely worth the hype.
N.
Labels:
nail polish,
nail varnish,
nails,
seche,
topcoat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment