Thursday, 19 November 2015

The Most Beautiful Boots in the World




Apologies for the obscene title of this post but, you know that moment when the whole world stops and your stomach flips with excitement and anxiety and, well... you're in love. Well that's what I felt in Zara the other day when I spotted these badboys. I jest, of course, but there is a little piece of my heart that these boots have stolen.

When I first spotted them, I made a beeline and grabbed each of the three pairs left on the shelf, hastily flipping them over to search the size 6. Bingo - the last one was a precious 39/6. These boots have no zip or fastening and you simply have to slip your foot in. To my dismay, my foot was too wide for a Cinderella moment and the boots were too small :(

I grumpily put them back on the shelf and carried on shopping, half-heartedly. My friend snapped up some goodies and I left empty handed. On the way to the exit and the cold winter weather beyond, I spotted out of the corner of my eye... could it be? There was a fourth pair on the shelf next to the 4,5 and 6 that I'd already seen. I barged my way over and prayed to see the number 7. Some would say its fate, destiny, kismet, karma.

It's safe to say I was at the till in an instant and it wasn't long before my feet were snuggly inside them, pretending I'd just stepped out of the 1960s.










Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment