Now, let me just say, it's not been easy for me to bite the bullet and post photos of my skin on here. I'm the type of person who doesn't leave the house without make up and the appearance of my skin has definitely left a large chink in my armour. However, I am very serious about finding something to help my skin and I hope that by blogging about my experience, someone else out there will also get to build their confidence and live without the anxiety of being judge by your skin.
This is my skin after two weeks of using SEQuaderma for Acne Prone Skin. As you can see from the first post my skin has definitely calmed down. There are only 3 spots that are raised and angry, the rest are quite flat and not as much of a nuisance. By no means has the product worked miracles - but then I was never naive enough to believe it would. I haven't noticed a reduction in the amount of blemishes but the ones that are cropping up are calmer and reduce in a few days.
Stay tuned - more on the way!
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment