
When the working world hits you after 3 years of university (and a very easy, relaxed and mostly drunk or haze filled lifestyle) it's not an easy adjustment. Life is long and tiring at the moment and I find that I have less and less time to do anything but work, sleep, eat and catch some TV. That also means no time for blogging or even a bit of a pamper.
And time is of the essence is what I'm starting to learn. That's where this baby comes in (yes there was a point to all my above ramblings on life). Benefit's new longwear powder eyeshadow is a god-send when you don't even have time to think about make-up reapplication.
The product is designed to last all day - and it does! Sweep it on in the morning and watch it stick all day. Okay it's not going to stay forever and you do notice it's worn down a teeny bit by make up removal time. But it does a really decent job compared to normal eye shadows!
I have the shade Quick Look Busy, a dark brown that is build-able and doesn't go on too heavily. There are 12 shades to choose from. I have my eye on Kiss Me I'm Tipsy next; a light, shimmery purple.
I like what Benefit were trying to go for with the packaging but I just don't think it works. It feels a little bulky and looks cheap. At least compared to the usual Benefit packaging. The formula does what it says on the tin and the shade range is grogeous.
N.


No comments:
Post a Comment