Monday, 16 September 2013

Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish


The gel nail trend has taken off big time and I can see why! There's nothing chicer than glossy talons; especially in bright red. Nails Inc. have taken on the gel formula, to great success.

These aren't out until around Christmas but make sure that they're on the top of your shopping list when they are released! The formula is amazing (and I'm not usually a Nails Inc. fan) and there are 4 gorgeous shades to choose from. I got this gorgeous, bright red; perfect with an all black outfit. The polish slicks on easily and only needs 2 coats. It's not greatly long-lasting; I'd say that Barry M gel lasts longer than this, but it still had a pretty impressive run.

I love the deep purple too and the burgundy is going to be great for the winter. I'm not actually sure how much these will be when they're released but I presume it'll be around the £15 mark. If you've got the money to spare, I'd definitely recommend them but I think that the Barry M gel polishes can't be beaten on a value for money/quality ratio.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment