Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Repurchased: Origins Zero Oil Moisturiser



It wasn't too long ago that I posted about my wondrous Origins skincare duo along with complaints that I'd almost run out of the teeny-tiny-£23 bottle of moisturiser. It's always a pain when a product runs out, especially when it has such a price tag. 

But the effect that this baby has had on my skin has been undeniable and not repurchasing was a thought that only lingered in my mind for a minute or so. The light cream is hydrating without leaving a slick of grease for the rest of the day. It absorbs quickly meaning that make-up application is a treat.


It's virtuous when you find a product that really works with your skin and makes a visible difference. For the time being I'm going to work my way through this 50ml but I'm sure I'll be buying it again and again.

N.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment