
Ultra Light Slim Case - £14.95 - Mr. Nutcase*
I hopped over to their website and had a browse through the huge selection. They provide cases for most makes and models and the website is so user friendly.
The site has an option to 'Create Your Own' case using your own photographs. This is something that has become really popular over the past few years and it always looks cute to have your phone adorned with your own memories. There are 19 different templates to choose from each allowing you to use a different number of photos.
Now this is quite a laborious process as you have to upload each photograph (already cropped) and drag it into position on the template. Honestly, the hardest part will probably be deciding on the photos and where to position them.
I decided against the photo case as it's really just not my thang. I had a peek through their designs and found so many that I loved. Of course, I ended up with an elephant design (my obsession is getting slightly out of hand).

Their design collections are so varied and I'm positive that there's something for everyone. The great thing is that you can customise their images too. I thought this would be a nicer touch, rather than going for the whole hog of a photo case.
Obviously I was going to use my N. and found it so easy to add the text. You can also add some clipart.
When the case arrived, I was more than impressed. The design is adorable and the quality is great. The case is sturdy and fits perfectly on my iPhone 5. I also like that the sides are clear and the function button holes are positioned nicely - some cases make it difficult to access the volume buttons, grrrr.
I think that Mr. Nutcase is a great website to find cases. They are a little pricier than the cases you'd find in shops but you're paying for quality and I know that this baby will last me a while. You're also paying for the option of customisation and I think that adding that personal touch to something that you use every day is really worth it. I've already had so many compliments on my new case and I'm very impressed with the whole process of ordering from Mr.Nutcase. These would make a great present too and I'll soon be ordering an iPad case for my mum with family photos on it. Big thumbs up from me.
N.
*PR sample
No comments:
Post a Comment