This morning I answered a call from a friend offering me a ticket to Kendal Calling Festival. Never one to give up an opportunity to drink in a field with live music, I bit his hand off (man I was hungry) and started planning.
I managed Glastonbury last month - it was incredible, of course - with weeks of outfit and beauty planning. But given two days to pack, the prospect of Kendal Calling left me a little panicked. Luckily I've got a few miniatures left over from Glastonbury and a quick nip to the shop today sorted the rest of my supplies. So here's what I've packed.

The usual essentials of toothbrush, toothpaste and deodrant were piled into my purple travel bag. I chose Simple face wash and moisturiser - low key but always reliable. Nivea eye make up remover and Listerine mouthwash were added to the mix for when I'm undoubtedly feeling too lazy to be a good, clean girl.
Sunblock is an essential, Nivea Invisible factor 30. As is a hairbrush. I chose this Macadamia Hair No Tangle Brush - such a gem of a brush, enough to tackle a festival mane come day 4. Dry shampoo is an obvious choice; tropical Batiste is the only one for me and the body is kept in check with baby oil and Bliss body butter. Smelly as I may be with no shower, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb will mask a multitude of must and is super sweet for the summer.
Clothes are packed and makeup is in a separate little bag. Alcohol and wet wipes have been purchased and I think I'm ready to go. It's my first time at Kendal and I've only ever heard good things so I'm var var excited. See you on the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment