
Stating the obvious: I like wearing makeup. Stating another obvious: I hate taking my makeup off at night. All I want to do is crash out and catch some zzz's.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water has come along and made my life so much easier. Following on from the trend that Bioderma kick started, Micellar water is an easy way to remove your makeup, no water required, just some cotton pads.
This is the third brand of Micellar Water that I've given a go - along with the L'Oreal and Superdrug B offers - and it's by far the best. It doesn't sting, you don't need a huge amount to get rid of tough mascara and it doesn't take lots of rubbing to have an effect.
It impresses with its value for money too. 400ml for under a fiver and plenty of uses from just one bottle. Thumbs up from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment