
The summer festivals and weekly swimming sessions have KILLED my hair. It's dry, unruly and a general matted mess. I'd been struggling to find anything to tame it.
I used to use this Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends shampoo and conditioner last year and forgot how good it is! It's smoothed out my tresses so well and smells divine. For a pretty cheap and easily available haircare range, I tend to overlook Herbal Essences - but I really can't find a flaw with this duo. They've helped a great deal towards managing my bird's nest.

The Bee Strong mask is one I hadn't tested out previously. But Oh My, it's delish! Slather it onto the hair, brush it through and leave for 5 mins before washing out. My hair is left silky smooth and so manageable during styling. I was thoroughly impressed with the results, especially when combined with the Beautiful Ends products too. I noticed a lot less breakage and the scent in scrumptious.
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment