Monday, 4 August 2014
The Body Shop Beautifying Oil
If it smells like coconut - I'm having it. I popped in to The Body Shop on my birthday and picked up a few bits and bobs; amongst them was this Beautifying Oil. Meant for the body, face and hair it's an all-round dry oil. I've decided to keep this well away from my skin and instead I've been putting it to use to silkify my tresses.
After washing, I'll massage some of this through my mids to ends before drying and styling. The first time I used this I went wayyy overboard and ended up with a greasy mop that I had to rewash! You only need the tiniest amount and you need to really massage it for an even finish.
The scent is gorgeous - well it's coconut, isn't it? - and the formula is non-sticky. It may be described as a 'dry oil' but that doesn't mean that it won't leave you with greasy hands. The little bottle is really handy and it pours without fuss or mess.
I'm so pleased that I decided to pick this up. It leaves my hair feeling softer and shinier but it's by no means a miracle product. For the lovely scent and price tag though, it's worth it.
N.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment