Acne is something that has effected me for over 10 years now. From Clean and Clear to antibiotics, I've tried many things over the years to try and rid my skin of its ailment. Suffering from severe acne is something that has always effected my confidence, especially when I was a teenager. Everyone would always say, "you'll grow out of it, it's just a teenage thing." But as the years have rolled on and I'm now well in to my 20s, the acne has persisted and just won't *F* off!
Having not gotten on with medication - it made me sick and I decided against ploughing so many chemicals into my body - I was on the hunt for a new solution. I've been through MANY a skincare routine, including the La Roche Posay Effacer Duo but nothing has quite hit the spot (mind the pun).
In comes a new product to test - SEQuaderma Acne Prone Skin. This serum is to be used twice a day - morning and night - patted on to clean skin before your usual skincare routine. I'm going to be doing a weekly diary on this product and track its progress.
First impressions: The serum is clear and silky smooth. It has a slight liquorice scent on the hand but this dissipates on the skin. It smooths on to the skin nicely and dries within 2 minutes. I have been applying moisturiser straight on top and there isn't any flaking or peeling. My make-up sits well on top of it too.
So I'll be using this each evening before bed and in the morning before my make-up. I'm feeling really hopeful with this treatment and I'm willing it to have a real effect on my acne. This is what it has to deal with at the moment:
Fingers crossed I see some results...
N.




No comments:
Post a Comment