Thursday, 4 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


A big thank you to the lovely Trona from Aye Lined for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. You should check out her blog, as well as all the other wonderful, fairly new blogs that she has nominated. It's always good to spread the love to all blogging newbies.


The Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you

2. Include a link to their blog

3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly

4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated

5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

  
Seven Things About Me

1. I used to have pet budgies called Tom and Jerry.

2. I have been to Reading festival every year since I was 16.


3. I think that elephants are the most wonderful and beautiful animals.


4. I'm terribly soppy when it comes to sad films and TV programmes. I've even shed a tear to Undercover Boss (much to the amusement and bemusement of my boyfriend.)


5. I will be graduating on the 15th July (also my 21st birthday) with a BA journalism degree; hopefully!


6. I can't play any musical instruments but I wish that I'd learnt to play the piano.


7. I don't always remember to take my makeup off before bed (shock, horror, oh the shame)




My Nominations



http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.co.uk/

http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

 http://bellesavenuexo.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.whatshehearts.co.uk/

http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

http://nentasfrivolity.blogspot.co.uk/

http://daydreamingteacup.blogspot.co.uk/ 

http://www.talesofapaleface.com/ 

http://chasingpavementsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 

http://nicolettasbeautyspace.blogspot.co.uk/

http://beautybeyondface.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.thediaryofatallgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

http://shimmeryblack.wordpress.com/

http://dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.ch/

http://www.amyfley.blogspot.co.uk/



My nominations are varied from old to new but they're all blogs that I love reading!

Nakita x 

  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Congratulations on the upcoming graduation! I did journalism (after International Relations) at Masters' and it was great. Was working in a news magazine (copy desk) till recently.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely!! Oh wow, where did you do your masters? I hope to work for a magazine, finding it very difficult to find any opportunities right now though especially ones that are paid.

      Looking forward to reading your 7 things and who you nominate :)

      x

      Delete
    2. Hey! I did my masters at Bristol Uni. What a year it was, haha! So, so sorry it took me 10 days to get around to this (my gramps has a weird growth and we're waiting for him to see the specialist the day after to know what it is). No excuses, though. Here's my seven facts: http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.in/2013/04/recent-tags-and-awards.html
      BTW, I did an internship - unpaid - first and the mag absorbed me after a month. Till then, I wasn't getting work anywhere. Newspapers were awful with the timings.

      Delete
  2. I really wish I could play the piano too! <3
    I did the tag, if you want to check it out you find it on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete