I haven't been doing too much shopping recently as I'm trying to save my pennies/I don't have any pennies to spend, but I nip into Primark whilst getting lunch in town. I know my choices are rather unseasonal and inappropriate for this weather but I am dreaming of spring, sunshine and warmth and I'm thinking ahead. Also, the shops are full of S/S lines so there's not much practical, warm gear about.
The pale green jumper I thought was quite cute. It's textured and really comfy but - deceivingly - doesn't keep you very warm. I'll probably wear it with leather shorts or over a black dress. The grey jersey top is long at the back and has long sleeves, sooo comfy!
I got bits of jewellery too, a little hint of neon and the earrings were only 50p! And you can never have enough sunglasses, right?
thank you for stopping by on my blog ! love this necklace!
ReplyDeletehttp://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk
xx
i love that jumper, i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award http://ayelined.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nomination!! xxx
Delete