Saturday, 5 April 2014

Homeware: Kitting out the Kitchen


Cooking and eating are two things that I love to indulge in (my Instagram account is testimony for this claim). And cooking is made 100x better with the aid of the right equipment. The kitchen is overflowing with gadgets and gizmos - there's even a salad spinner and plenty of baking tools including pretty cases and the perfect hand mixer.

But, of course, desire prevails and there's still plenty that I covet and would love to add to the kitchen. I was having a browse through The Hut's home department (they've currently got a sale on) and the amazingly kitsch Oliver Bonas and thought I'd put together a little wishlist of my most desired items.

As you can see from my choices, I don't shy away from colour and my kitchen is pretty mismatched - in a wonderfully wanton way. I'm a big coffee drinker so need this beaut espresso maker on my stovetop, pronto. The scales are absolutely ingenious and would be ideal when I'm baking. The tea cup and tray inject some fun into dining - once all the cooking is over with. And I couldn't resist slipping in the food bag. There's no cooler way to store food or transport your sandwiches.

I'm thinking of doing a little homeware series so keep your eyes peeled for an office and bedroom edition.

N.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment