Sunday, 18 August 2013

Current Favourites

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette, Origins Clear Improvement Mask, Stella McCartney Print Collection Perfume, Barry M Glitter Nail Paint in Ruby, Topshop Lipstick in Rio Rio

My life may not be as exciting as Walter White's right now (one for all y'all Breaking Bad fans :O) but there are a few things that have been a little added perk to my world of late. They're all in cosmetic form, of course, and are a mix of rediscovered loves and new treats.

The Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette is an oldie that I never really used much when I bought it. I've been loving it this past month using the matte neutrals and the shimmery peach. I even braved the Emerald and it was beautiful; blended it was a light sheen of green not as scary and bright as it looks in the pan.

The Origins mask is really lovely. I did a full review here and the more I use it the more I love it! I'll be continuing to use it weekly. 


Rio Rio from Topshop has to be my favourite lipstick around. It's a vibrant red/orange and has quite a matte finish - its just perfect for all occasions.

Perfumes are something that I have in abundance. I can never resist a new scent and I really do manage to work my way through them. The Stella McCartney scent is from the Print Collection which also features some amazing floral designs. Check them out with the link at the top ^^^ 

And finally is the Barry M glitter polish. It's clear, speckled with pink and black glitter. This was a little terrible on the application front and took some sheer concentration to get enough glitter out and an even spread. Despite this, it's really pretty and looks amazing over white.

And that concludes my current favourites. I have recently succumbed to the 9-5 lifestyle and will be working my days away rather than filling them with endless episodes of Friends and New Girl. It also means that I won't be on my best blogging form for a while as I'm adapting to working life; so bear with me dear reader. I'm excited about starting this job though and look forward to doing something with my degree, something that I enjoy. Wish me luck!

N. 





No comments:

Post a Comment