Monday, 26 August 2013

Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Mystic



You know how it is. As you sit and flip through the glossy pages of Vogue and admire all the beautiful trends, you can't help but think: "yeah it looks great but I'd never be able to pull that off in 'real life'. " That was my exact thought when I first glimpsed the matte, bright lipstick trend.

I saw more and more interpretations of the trend and just loved the look of a bright purple lipstick. I am a lipstick hoarder (as proven in this post) and I thought that it couldn't hurt to add another to the mix.

Sleek's True Colour Lipstick, in shade Mystic, has a matte formula and packs some amazing colour pay off. The lipstick is bold and bright and looks so cool and high-fashion with its matte finish. It is a little drying after a while but nothing awful. Considering how long-lasting this lipstick is, I'm surprised that it's not more drying. It's a wonderful formula considering the price tag and is fast becoming my favourite lipstick. Slicking on bright purple lipstick just to go to One Stop is okay, right?


There's a pretty impressive colour range with the True Colour Lipsticks, if the purple isn't your thing. Russian Roulette is a gorgeous, deep red and will, undoubtedly, be making it into my shopping basket soon. If corals and pinks get you excited, then definitely have a look on the Sleek website as there's a cute selection. 


Have you tried these lipsticks? Are you brave enough to rock the purple?

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment