Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Origins - Clear Improvement Mask Review


More skincare today. It was my birthday last month and I got some amazing skincare bits as presents and I've been testing them over the month. One was the Origins Clear Improvement mask. A charcoal based mask with White China Clay, this is meant to draw out impurities and clear pores.

I was very excited to use this product and for the slightly hefty price tag, I was praying that it was good. I haven't been disappointed. A thin layer of this, left to dry for 15 or so minutes, then removed with a warm, wet flannel and the results are great.

I've only been using this mask- weekly- for a month or so, usually as part of my little Sunday pamper, so haven't seen major results yet. But after each use my skin feels refreshed, clean and pores are less visible; that's for sure. Even if it is a little drying, you can feel this product working with each use and I just hope that the long-term results are even better.

My skin is problematic and this seems to be helping it along to Angelina Jolie radiance (I wish). I'll be continuing to use this weekly and I may do an updated review in another couple of months to track my progression. For now though, I'm giving this a thumbs up and allowing it to reap its praise as another great product from the wonders of Origins.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask - £22 

N.




No comments:

Post a Comment