Tuesday, 20 August 2013

On a Tropical Island



This is going to be my last outfit post for a while as I am now a fully fledged member of the 9 to 5 rat race and a.) I no longer have time to have a life, let alone take outfit snaps and b.) my office wear just doesn't excite and entice enough to warrant photos.

Although I'm really enjoying working, it's sad that my time will be a little detracted from blogging. I'm going to try my best with the ol' blog but with my part time job at the weekend, piled on top of everything else, I can't make too many promises.

Enough of the jabber and onto the apparel...
This H&M playsuit is so simple and easy to wear that it's becoming a fast favourite of mine. It is a tad short and a little inappropriate for daytime but it creates casual-cool effortlessly. The kimono jacket is an old bargain from George Asda and brings a little sunshine to my life. And OH the boots! These bad boys - from Topshop - are intimidation in shoe form: mega heel and lace up fronts with gold detailing. Not an everyday pick but they're fucking raw for specific outings. No outfit in August is complete without sunglasses; although I'm sure I'd be wearing them way into November if it wasn't so socially unacceptable. They're another vintage find from the treasure trove at the Custard Factory, Birmingham.

See you on the other side.
N.




No comments:

Post a Comment