Sunday, 24 March 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin

MUA Undress Your Skin in Golden - £3
I was in my local Superdrug last week, grabbing a few essentials, and couldn't resist having a peep at the MUA stand. I adore MUA and I've reviewed a few of their products on here before.

Now everyone in the beauty world seems to be throwing around the words "glowy" "dewy" and "illuminated" and although I'm a little sick of all the hype, I have been really wanting to try out a lighter, more "illuminating" foundation. As I've said before, I have a lot of scarring on my skin from acne and I've always used a fairly heavy duty foundation to cover these scars up. But recently my skin has been improving and I thought that I'd try something a little lighter.

Rather than forking out on Nars Sheer Glow or the Revlon Nearly Naked I wanted something cheap that I could just chuck out if it didn't satisfy my skin needs. So to the MUA stand I went and found this Undress Your Skin. To be honest, for £3, I wasn't expecting a great deal from this but boy was I surprised.

The formula is fairly watery but the coverage is better than expected. I feel that my skin looks really evened out and with a little added concealer all my blemishes have disappeared. And it does look really natural and glowy! This is another wonderful, budget product from MUA and although it wore quite easily (it started to look a little slack after around 4/5 hours) I've been using it daily and loving it.

N.



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a steal! Have you tried the primer in this range? I keep wanting to but am scared it'll make me break out.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was!! I haven't tried the primer, I was in Superdrug today and I was tempted to buy it but I resisted. It's probably worth trying for how cheap it is, if it makes you break out you can pass it on to someone or just throw it :)

      xx

      Delete