Thursday, 14 March 2013

Real Techniques brushes - jumping on the bandwagon

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Core Collection, Eye Starter Set and Stippling Brush
It seems like EVERY blogger has these brushes and we've probably all read review after review praising them. So I don't want to do a full review today as I know that it will be the same old and it might get a bit tedious. What I will say is that I have been enjoying using these brushes for the past couple of weeks and they actually do live up to the hype.

The stippling brush is probably my most used; I use it for foundation and concealer and it leaves a great finish. It takes a lot longer to work the product into the face with the brush than with my fingers and you do end up using a little more product than you would when using fingers. But I think these little compromises are worth the amazing finish that you get with the brush.




The core collection is great although I do alternate between them and my other brushes. The eye collection isn't reviewed a lot in the blogging world but all the brushes are such great quality and there's a brush perfect for any look you're trying to create. I love the pixel-point eyeliner brush in particular. It is the perfect tool for the unsteady hand and allows me to get a straight line every time. Its also great for blending eyeliner for a more subtle line.

I ordered my brushes online from America so got them for a slightly cheaper price than in the UK. They're definitely worth the money that I paid for them and its lovely to use a product that lives up to its hype.

Has anyone not liked the Real Techniques brushes? Leave a comment :)


N.



2 comments:

  1. I wish they sold these here in Canada. I've been dying to own them myself. haha x

    lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I got mine from iHerb.com they may deliver to Canada? And its so much cheaper than buying in the shops :)

      Delete