

I like my bodycare to be fuss free. I like a good smelling and softening shower gel and a quick and easy moisturiser. Bliss is one of the brands that I go back to again and again. Their Blood Orange and White Pepper scent is one of my favourites (of all tiiiiime, yo) and the Lemon and Sage body wash is a staple in my shower.
Their spas look cool-as and I'd love to pop to the London branch for a pamper day. I was yet to try the 24 - 'Heaven' body balm - "a rich, therapeutic cream provides ‘everlasting’ relief to seriously dehydrated, damaged skin from head-to-toe." Unfortunately the little sachet didn't stretch from head-to-toe so I settled for just slathering my legs in the stuff.
It's a really rich and creamy lotion that takes a little work to absorb into the skin. It leaves no grease at all and there's little immediate effect. After a couple of hours of trouser wearing, I gave my legs a little feel-up (oooh matron) and my skin felt really hydrated. It wasn't a soft feeling like usual moisturisers but instead there was a feeling of deep nourishment. Hydrated is the only word for it.
I'm not sure if I would part with £27 for a 225g tub of this stuff but I was impressed with the lasting results and wouldn't say no if the price tag was a little lower.
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment