Blouse - Boohoo
Suede Skirt - H&M
Blue T-bar shoes - vintage
Ostrich bag - ALDO
Triangle necklace - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop
Nails - Eyeko mint green
This suede skirt from H&M is one of my favourite things to wear. It's so easy to style and its so versatile - team it with a T-shirt for a quick yet stylish look or dress it up like I have. The top is this amazing, abstract, print in an eye-stinging palette of colours - its so beautiful and bright. My £4 bargain necklace is another new favourite of mine and is just one of the few great pieces of jewellery in at Primark this season.
I've just finished uni and I'm moving into a new flat in July but I'm struggling to find myself a job! I didn't realise how difficult it would be to find a graduate job. Anyway, I have no income at the minute so I've not really been buying many new clothes. I think I might set myself a little blog task and try and do some outfit posts using only clothes that I already have in my wardrobe and don't wear too often, or clothes that may have been a little neglected and need an outing. I'll have a little look and see what I can rustle up. Let me know in the comments if this is something that you'd be interested in seeing :)
N.


No comments:
Post a Comment