Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Feather by Feather






Skirt - Vintage
Top - H&M
Belt - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Feather Headdress - River Island

Just a quick outfit post today. The sun was shining so I thought that I'd give my new skirt a little outing! I love vintage shops and scouring through all the musty (ew) clothes trying to find a gem. The feather headdress is a favourite of mine but I just never find enough occasions to wear it. I found it in the men's section at River Island and when I took it to the till it was only a fiver - I love a good bargain. I'm moving house this weekend to a gorgeous flat, so at the minute I'm in the midst of packing and sorting things out for the move. I'm not sure when I'll have wifi at the new place so I may not be able to post for a while.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment