1. Floral, top and shorts, two piece, Zara, £79.98. here.
2. V-neck, printed dress, French Connection, £89, here.
3. Block heel gladiator Sandals, River Island, £55, here.
4. Swimsuit with shark tooth zip, H&M, £19.99, here.
5. Blue Paisley shorts, Topshop, £32, here.
6. Cat eye sunglasses, Joy, £15, here.
7. Bright shift dress, ASOS, £45, here.
Summer - summer - summertime! This is part 1 of my Summer Essentials; all about the clothing! Part 2 - beauty - is coming tomorrow.
I'm loving prints right now, actually I'm always loving prints, and this ASOS dress (7) is just gorgeous. The high-neckline balances this mini so you can get a bit of leg out without having too much on show. The Topshop shorts (5) are great for festivals and as paisley is quite a timeless print, I would get so much wear out of these. And you can't get much cooler than this Zara two piece (1). It may be on the pricey side but after seeing Carrie from Wish Wish Wish strutting in it; I just HAVE TO have it! Finishing off the printed quartet is this dress from French Connection (2); a beautiful, structured, day-to-night dress with plunging neckline, to add a little sex appeal.
I saw the swimsuit (4) in H&M yesterday and just fell in love. I've never been one for bikinis and tend to stick to one-pieces. This is so simple but the little added details make it perfect for the beach. Sandals (3) and sunglasses (6) are always summer essentials and these sandals from River Island work great to toughen up a girly summer dress, whilst keeping your feet cool in the sun. The retro sunglasses would be a welcomed addition to my collection; I'm sure another pair won't hurt ;)
Check back for my beauty edition tomorrow! What's everyone else coveting for summer? Leave a comment :)
N.
Note: not my photographs.

No comments:
Post a Comment