I started with the No7 Beautifully Matte primer just over my nose and forehead. I followed this with Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation as a base. The trusty Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was blobbed all over my blemished chin and blended. I love this MUA blusher in shade 3 and swept it over my cheeks, no bronzer or highlighter for this look as I'm only popping into town. My under-eyes were attacked with YSL's Touche Eclat and I added a little to my cupid's bow and down my nose.
For the eyes, I used my 'palette du jour' MUA's Undress Me Too, I brushed the lid with the shade obsessed and added a little reveal on the inner eyelid. All was topped of with lashings of Benefit They're Real! mascara; an absolute gem of the mascara world. Finally, I used some Benefit Eye Bright to highlight my brow bones and on the inner corners of my eyes. Et voila!
An awful image, but a closer look at my eye make up.
Hope you like!
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment