1. Eight Hour Cream, Elizabeth Arden, £25, here
2. Nails in Carnival, Topshop, £5, here
3. Inimitable mascara, Chanel, £24, here
4. GinZing refreshing eye cream, £21, here
5. Cocoa Radiant Gel oil, Vaseline, £2.34, here
6. Gelly nail paint in Blue Grape, Barry M, £3.99, here
7. Swimcap conditioner, Philip Kingsley, £20, here
2. Nails in Carnival, Topshop, £5, here
3. Inimitable mascara, Chanel, £24, here
4. GinZing refreshing eye cream, £21, here
5. Cocoa Radiant Gel oil, Vaseline, £2.34, here
6. Gelly nail paint in Blue Grape, Barry M, £3.99, here
7. Swimcap conditioner, Philip Kingsley, £20, here
Installment two of the the Summer Essentials is here and it's all about beauty! I've tried to cover make-up, skincare, haircare and body: all the things that I'll be using over the next few summer months.
I'm a nail varnish addict so had to feature two nail colours! The Topshop varnish (2) is such a beautiful, summer colour and I've never been disappointed with the Topshop formula. The Barry M shade (6) is my new crush. And I've fallen hard. It's a wonderful, bright, cobalt blue - something that I've been on the search for for months and hasn't left my fingertips all week! Reminiscent of Nails Inc's Baker Street without the £11 price tag.
The Philip Kingsley Swimcap (7) is a great hair protector - prepping your follicles for sea water and chlorine pro-fused pools. Ensuring that your locks can withstand all your holiday merriment.
Good skincare is always important during the summer and Eight Hour cream (1) is just perfection for any skincare needs! Get those elbows and knees slathered in this to make them beach ready and it's perfect as a lip balm too! Just a wonderful all rounder; a definite summer essential. For the body the Vaseline oil gel (5) is the fastest and easiest thing I have found. I love the scent, I love the final effect and I love the ease of application. I use this straight out of the shower onto damp skin and it works wonders. It is a little messy sometimes so be sure to get it all off your hands to avoid oily fingerprints - especially if you're wearing a silk dress.
Origins' GinZing (4) range gets rid of puffy, tired-looking skin. I've been on the look out for a new eye cream and this is just great to hide all of last night's sins. I imagine it would be great for festivals and those sleepless nights.
Lastly is the Chanel Mascara (3); a brave choice, I know, but it's a trend that I'm really diggin' and hope will become big this season. I think if you're going to try something risky, Chanel is a fairly fail-safe brand to be adventurous with. Let's just hope that my bank account can take all of this!
N.

No comments:
Post a Comment