Top - Topshop
Jeans - Primark
Feather Necklace - Topshop
Trainers - H&M
Backpack - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Feather Necklace - Topshop
Trainers - H&M
Backpack - Primark
It's a well known fact amongst my friends and family: I don't wear jeans. When it's time to rush out of the house, and the normal person is throwing on a pair of jeans, I'm stood in front of a wardrobe of dresses and skirts trying to find something comfy/weather appropriate/stylish/easy blahblahblah, the list goes on! It's with this in mind that I set on a hunt to find a pair of jeans that I could actually wear. So on those lazy days or rushed mornings I had something that I can just throw on and go.
It was not easy; let me tell you. I bought a pair from H&M not too long ago and they've had one outing. They rubbed on my hips and were the most uncomfortable thing I have ever laden my body with (well maybe not haha). I searched high and low; Topshop, American Apparel, River Island, Missguided, Boohoo, M&S, New Look, Gap, French Connection. I almost gave up and was about to turn to higher end brands when I spotted these babies in the one and only Primark! They were a mere tenner and fit like a glove with super stretch and an ultra high waist. It really is love.
I decided to keep it casual with a cropped tee and trainers. The feather necklace adds a little glam; a girl can't be too safe now.
N.





No comments:
Post a Comment