Saturday, 20 July 2013

KMS Tame Frizz Conditioner - review


I may not be a superhero but I definitely have an arch enemy. It's frizz! My hair is VERY thick and very frizzy and due a huge amount of bleach and dye being piled onto it, it's very dry. I've been looking for something to tame my unruly tresses for a while now and, although I've found some great (and not so great) products along the way, I think that I've finally found my frizz's kryptonite!

I've used a few products from KMS California before (Survival Creme review here). They're a really cool brand that I've always been impressed but this product is an absolute gem! I brushed the product through after shampooing and left in for 3/4 minutes. The smell of this product is divine. I've been sniffing my hair non-stop since using this - making me look slightly weird and creepy but hey ho the strange glances are worth it

After rinsing, my hair is left feeling so soft and smooth, even when wet. And drying my hair is a lot less effort - with a noticeable reduction in frizz. It does claim to aid split ends; but I haven't really seen much difference there. What I have witnessed is smoother hair that's much easier to control and a lot less tangled. It doesn't add a huge amount of shine but, I suppose, that's not what it's targeted to.


The formula is quite thick so I don't think that it would be great for finer hair. But if you have Asian or black hair -like mine - that is coarser or thicker, this is going to help you manage your hair and cut down your styling time considerably!


KMS California Tame Frizz Conditioner - £13.50 for 250ml - HQ Hair


N.



No comments:

Post a Comment