Friday, 26 July 2013
Southern Man
With the blazing sun being replaced by humid and drizzly weather, I thought it was appropriate to give my dungarees a little outing. As much as I love them, they have been a little neglected as of late but the slightly cooler summer weather has been my excuse to wear them again.
I decided to give them some grown up styling and, after rolling the ankles up a little, I teamed the denim wonder with my strappy black sandals from New Look. The jacket is a new purchase and I love it! I had my eye on it for a while - in the Chelsea Girl concession at River Island - but I just didn't have the money to spend on yet another jacket to add to my collection. But I waited patiently and to my delight it was in the sale! I snapped it up without a second glance.
My trusty Prada bag, some sunnies and my new watch were all the accessories I needed to keep the look casual yet chic.
N.
Labels:
clothing,
fashion,
ootd. wiwt,
outfit,
river island,
style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment