Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Bienvenido a Miami


 


Miami Top - Primark
White Jacket -  Next
Silver Clutch - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Silver Cuffs - H&M
Head Scarf - Vintage
Lips - Apocalips Big Bang

I'm an avid bargain hunter through and through and I love perusing the sale rails, raiding a vintage shop or fighting my way through the Primark masses. My frugality has only developed over the past three years; whilst being a skint student - oh the poor, old student cliche?! So I decided to show off some of my bargains with this outfit - the most expensive item (the jacket) was only £19!!

The Miami heat visited Leeds today so I gave it a tribute with some summer whites: Miami styleee! The vest began it's life with me as a fancy dress item (basketballer). My team (housemates) and I have been wearing them non stop since haha! 

The headband, clutch and sandals were the perfect summer accessories, lightweight and breezy.

N.




No comments:

Post a Comment