Shorts - vintage
Top - TK Maxx
Sunglasses - Primark
Boots - H&M
Backpack - Primark
Top - TK Maxx
Sunglasses - Primark
Boots - H&M
Backpack - Primark
I finally have internet wooooo, which means that I can get blogging again! These past few days have been crazy. I went to Wireless on Sunday and clapped my peepers on the gorgeous Justin Timberlake (he was my crush during the school days). After getting back to Leeds at 2am I woke up early on Monday for my graduation and my 21st birthday! It was amazing and I had the most wonderful day! And to top it all off, today I was taken to Liverpool and treated to the Magical Mystery Tour; an absolute must for any Beatles fan.
But before all the madness, I managed to get these snaps at the beautiful setting of Kirkstall Abbey.
N.





No comments:
Post a Comment