Thursday, 25 July 2013
Wella SP Luxe Oil - review
Oils are great for the body and for your hair; but let's admit it, they're usually quite messy. The amount of oily handprints that I've discovered around my room after styling my hair is ridiculous.
This Luxe Oil from Wella's SP range is the product to eliminate that problem. To be used during the last stage of styling, onto dry hair, the oil comes on in a fine mist that evenly covers the hair, making it shiny and glossy without weighing it down or leaving an oily mess.
The oil is so light that you don't feel it in your hair at all, but it does make my hair a lot smoother and shinier and smells divine. I usually use oils on wet hair, before drying so it's nice to have a product that is light enough to work on dry hair. A day or so after washing my hair, my ends do begin to get very dry. That's when I call upon this little bottle to give my ends a little spritz of oil to make them appear more hydrated and add a little shine.
Although I really love this product the price is a little steep, especially considering there's only 75ml of product. I might save this one for nights out or for adding a little extra shine when I really need it. But if, like me, you're sick of messy oils and want a quick fix to glossier hair then this little bottle is for you!
N.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment