Monday, 17 March 2014
More New Boots: New Look
A couple of weeks ago, I was hyping about my new H&M boots over on this blog but today's post is dedicated to some even newer boots.
My search for some Chelsea boots has been a continuing struggle for about a year now. I used to have the perfect black, suede Chelsea boots from Office. They were beautiful and came with a hefty price tag but managed to last me years. That is until the split and had to see the bottom on the dustbin *gently weeps*.
Since then I've been holding off buying a new pair because I knew that I'd never find any that I loved as much as that old pair. And honestly, I still haven't. I've just settled for a pair that are good enough to see me through this weather. Don't get me wrong, I reallllly like these new boots and for under £30, they're great quality and fit really well. But I'll forever dream of that old pair.
What I DO like about these is how high the ankle goes. They're so comfy and look great teamed with a dress or with skinny jeans tucked in.
N.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment