Saturday, 1 March 2014

Sample Saturday: L'Oreal Revitalift BB

 
 

Generally, I don't get on with BB creams. I've tried out a fair few now and each and every time I'm left disappointed. So I wasn't really looking forward to trying these samples. I gave them a good go though and have used them for the past three days whilst I've had some time off work.

The BB is targeted at aging skin as an "all-in-one multi-perfecting BB cream that targets 10 signs of ageing with SPF 20." The inclusion of SPF is always a bonus and the cream has a lot of claims; promising coverage along with a complete arsenal of ingredients to slow down aging.

The BB was a lovely thick texture and was creamier than a usual BB and a lot creamier than a foundation. You don't need a lot but it does take a while to sink into the skin and you have to blend it pretty well. The coverage is sheer to medium and would work well on skin that doesn't require a lot of masking. Over the three days my skin was left feeling really soft but I did have a couple of small breakouts around my jawline.

It's £14.99 for a 50ml bottle of this stuff and I think that if aging is a concern of yours this is a great little all-rounder.

N.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment