Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Printmaker
I've never been the shy and retiring type and I think that my bold attitude is sometimes reflected in what I wear: in the form of loud prints, of course. Coming from an Indian family, whilst living in England, I've always had the best of Eastern and Western fashion influences and Indian clothing is all about excesses in print and embroidery.
I like to think my style is a mish-mash of all the different things that inspire and influence me. And though many will be coy at the prospect of clashing prints, I decided to brave it. I bought this coat in the Topshop sale and instead of paying the £75 price tag, I garnered it at the slashed price of £40 - with a bonus promotional 20% too. Not bad at all. I adore the print and I know it's going to be the perfect coat for the spring. It looks quite heavy duty but the fabric is actually fairly light. The dress is an old favourite from Primark and the shoes were a recent purchase from New Look. Oh and are those sunglasses you spy? Indeed they are! There was finally a peep of sun and I wasn't going to waste an opportunity to flex my LA cool with some sunnies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment