Monday, 3 March 2014

The Hat Trick

 

 


First off, apologies for the ridiculous face that I'm pulling in the photo above. As much as I love blogging and writing for you lovely guys, I'll never get used to pouting in my room for selfies and I always try to get my housemates and friends on board to take photographs for me. But a blogger's got to do what a blogger's got to do and this is the rather offensive outcome when I'm let loose with my DSLR and a self-timer.

Now on to the real point of this post (yes, there really is one), the hat. I bought this Fedora a while ago from Missguided and I've kind of shied away from wearing it. I promise it's nothing to do with being compared to Heisenberg every time that I do. But I think that it brings a real chicness to an outfit and really tops off a put-together look.

One complaint: I wish that Missguided did this in different sizes as it's far too big for my head and always has a tumble down the road if it's quite windy. You'll find me and my friends running after it, laughing until we cry. It's such a gorgeous fabric and shape though and I'm going to try and give it some more wear time.

N.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment