Sunday, 10 February 2013

A few bits.




Hello!
I've had loads of work to do this weekend so haven't been able to put together anything to properly blog about. I did pick up a few bits this week and this is four of them. The Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil was actually bought for me by my lovely boyfriend and the Lush Lip Scrub was from my also lovely housemate, David! 

I've been wanting to try this scrub for a while now but every time I've been instore or looked online there were only the Bubblegum or Popcorn flavours left. I've tried both previously and have to say that I really hated the scent and taste of both of them! I asked everyone to keep an eye out for the Mint Julips one, if they were paying Lush a visit and luckily this was there when David went. 

Both the Collection (formerly Collection 2000) products were just cheap additions to my makeup bag, that I was in need of.

Hopefully I'll be able to review these soon once I've tested each of them out properly.

N.



2 comments:

  1. I just did a similar kind of post :) picked up the Garnier Beauty Oil too, really liking it so far. Much quicker than a moisturiser in the mornings.

    nlmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm really liking it too. I have a similar No7 oil but the Garnier one absorbs much more easily. Made a big mistake by accidentally spraying some on my wooden floor. As soon as I put my foot down, I took an almighty tumble haha!

      Nakita x

      Delete