![]() |
| Collection - Translucent Pressed Powder, £1.99 & Cover Up Stick in 14 Honey Beige, £2.49 - both from Superdrug |
I've never really been one to get on with powders. My skin used to be really dry from acne treatment and powders just collected around my dry patches and made my skin feel terrible! But I thought it was time to face my powdery fears and give in to my curiosity. I've been using this for a few months and it is wonderful!
As a translucent powder this can work for all skin tones and should be used over all other face makeup, to set it. I use a big fluffy brush to apply this, creating a really even finish and only a small amount is needed to cover the whole face.
I've noticed such a difference since I've been using this powder. My makeup stays on for longer and I don't get the dreaded shiny nose! I use this daily for uni and when I'd normally be blotting grease or reapplying my base, now I don't need to do any of this. NOW I am not contributing my results solely to this powder as I've also been using a new primer too - which I'm sure has also had a huge input on my results. But I do think that this powder has made a big difference.
My only qualm with this powder is the scent but its a tiny qualm at that. I wish it was completely unscented but I have noticed that once applied to the face the scent disappears completely. It's only when putting the product onto the brush that you can actually smell it!
I decided to bypass the hyped Lasting Perfection Concealer and instead got this cover up stick. I have a lot of scars on my cheeks from blemishes and find it hard to find coverage for them. This product is so easy to use! Just slick it onto problem areas and blend with a concealer brush and you can realise all your flawless skin dreams. I wasn't expecting this product to be good - if I'm honest. I've used similar products and not liked any of them but I am so so glad that I put my hesitation to one side and decided to buy this!
It gives really great coverage and has a really thick but creamy formula. However, I do find that I have to use a lot of this concealer each time and its almost finished after only a month or so. I do use it daily though and I suppose that at £2.49 this isn't really a problem.
I really want to try some more Collection products but nothing has yet caught my eye.
Anyone had any bad experiences with Collection cosmetics or is it all as good as this? Leave me a comment :)
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment