Monday, 4 February 2013
Bad Spending Habits
I had yet another wander into Boots for essentials - deodorant and cotton pads - but of course came out with a bag full!
There was 3 for 2 on Soap & Glory so I got a Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, Trick and Treatment dark eye concealer and a biggggg tub of the amazing Flake Away.
The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick that I bought was to replace one that I've used up. It's shade 19 and is such a gorgeous nude lipstick. Usually I don't buy pink lipsticks as I don't think that they really suit my skin tone but this one is a really subtle, dark pink that I lovelovelove!
The things that I really wanted to talk about in this post are the Botanics Skin Calming Night Cream and the Boots' Vitamin E eye cream.
I've been looking for a new night cream for a while as I am at the end of my Nivea Q10 cream and need a replacement. I decided not to re-buy the Nivea cream because of it's really strong scent! Sometimes it would make my eyes water; it was so strong. I'm really glad that I decided on this Botanics one instead. The calming effects of Marsmallow (yes, I know!) are great for my skin which is prone to break outs. I used to suffer badly from acne and I wish that I'd only found this night cream earlier!
The scent is barely there but is still lovely and the cream leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft in the morning. I had two absolutely mountainous spots on my chin last night and today they are hardly even noticeable. I think this is a great cream for skin that is prone to flaring up and an absolute steal for £4.99. I will be continuing to use this and really want to try some more Botanics products!
I also needed an eye cream but I didn't want to spend too much. I've been trying out the Boots Vitamin E eye cream. The product has SPF 15, which is great and comes in this cute - easy squeeze - tube. Although I like this product, it really isn't anything to write home about. It does the job well, keeping my eye area hydrated but I haven't seen a huge, noticeable difference. For £2.54 for 30ml I wasn't really expecting it to be a wonder product but it is a really nice everyday, budget eye cream.
Hopefully I will use up these products before taking another dangerous trip into Boots.
N.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment