Monday, 25 February 2013

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil - Review


Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil - £7.99 here
Hello! Now I'm not great at remembering/bothering to moisturise everyday and find it quite a tedious task! When I get out of the shower - freezing cold - the last thing I want to do is stand around layering cream onto my skin. I know that this is terrible and my skin is actually really dry for it! But now that I've found Garnier's Ultimate Beauty Oil, I don't think that I'll be looking back.



Oilsoilsoils, I hear you say. Yes I think that we are all a bit sick of hearing about the wonderous things that oils can do to our skin, body and hair! But I suppose we can't argue with the truth. This oil contains argan, macadamia, almond and rose oils and smells really yummy (the scent is very natural rather than synthetic but may not be to everybody's taste).

The best thing about this products is how quick and easy it is to use. Rather than spending aaaaages moisturising I now just spritz this all over and rub it in et voila! The oil absorbs fairly quickly - maybe not as quickly as I'd like but I think that I'm just overly impatient. My skin is left feeling really lovely and soft and looks illuminated, especially my legs. I really do love this product - it does a better job than most moisturisers but takes half of the time.

My only negative of this oil is that the spritzer on my bottle has broken (I've only had it for a month or so) so instead of getting an even spray, the products now shoots out in a direct line. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem too? Or if I've just been over eager with mine and broken it haha. It's only a small drawback but it means that I have to spray the product onto my hands first and then apply to the body. I found that I used a lot more of the oil doing this anddddd it's really hard to grasp the bottle with oily hands!

Anyone else loved this as much as me?


N.


No comments:

Post a Comment