![]() |
| Advanced Techniques with Moroccan and argan oils - mask, serum, shampoo, conditioner. All currently on special offer. |
I bought a few hair products from Avon around Christmas and I've been using them for the past couple of months. I bought a lot from Avon when I was younger but as soon as I moved to university in Leeds I realised that there was no Avon rep. in our area and I hadn't gotten anything from there since. That is until now, of course.
I love how affordable Avon products are and, from my experience, they do usually work really well! My hair is definitely in need of some TLC after the amount of bleach that I have piled on it in the past few years and so I focused on getting some products that would tame my dry and damaged locks.
The Advanced Techniques shampoo and conditioner were both under £2 each for 250ml. I've been using them for a while now and have to say that I just don't get on with them! The scent is really strange and a smell that I would expect for a man's product. The shampoo lathers okay and it does leave hair feeling clean but my real problem is with the conditioner. You need to use a huge amount of this product to get any kind of results and even then, my hair was left feeling really coarse and tangled.
I did find that brushing the conditioner through my hair helped slightly but there are so many better high street products out there that aren't much more expensive or cost around the same.
needs and at such a bargain price, I'm sure this will become one of my go to products!
I also got this mirror shine spray. I have to say that I had very high hopes for this little spray - envisioning my hair to be all "Gwen Stefani shiny and glossy" after use haha. Unfortunately I didn't quite get the results I'd hoped. Honestly this didn't do anything at all to my hair!! I've used it a few times now and it just doesn't really have any effect. My hair was a little shinier but nothing drastic (or near my celeb hair dreams!)
A real hit and miss bunch from Avon here! Do you have any Avon products that you can't live without - or any that you detest?
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment