Sunday, 3 February 2013

Lazy Sunday Mornings

Soap&Glory: Hand Food - £5 125ml and Scrub Your Nose In It - £7.50 125ml
Oh aren't Sundays just the best? A day when I can stay in bed all day, catch up on all the TV that I missed and procrastinate from all of the work that I am meant to be doing!! I only get out of bed on a Sunday to do my little morning routine featuring these two Soap & Glory products.

I adore S&G and if money was no object, the shelves of Boots would be devoid of all Soap & Glory products by now! On a lazy Sunday morning, I like to get up, make myself a coffee, brush my teeth, wash my face with Scrub your nose in it, moisturise and slather my hands in Hand Food. All before tucking back up in bed with the (usually still sleeping) boy.


When minimum effort is required, these two products really shine. Scrub your nose in it is a great face scrub leaving my skin feeling smooth, brighter and radiant. The great thing about this is that you can use it as both a scrub or a mask. So if I have a bit more time/I'm feeling more awake and my skin is in need of some extra TLC, this doubles up as a really great hydrating mask that is sure to keep my pores in check.

 
Hand Food has, for a long time, been my favourite hand cream. I used to keep a tube in my bag at school and I have stayed loyal to the product ever since. I think that its the gorgeous scent that keeps me coming back for more! I just adore the way this smells and love the formula of the product. After using this my hands always feel soft and hydrated without being sticky. And at £5, there really is nothing at all to complain about here.

Time to crawl back under the sheets! N.



No comments:

Post a Comment