Thursday, 7 February 2013

Taming My Tresses


Winter did a lot of damage to my poor hair and I haven't really been doing much recently to look after it! I have bleached my hair over and over and piled on loads of different dyes so my ends are really dead, disgusting and split.

I know, I know, the solution would be to get a haircut but I've been spending years growing it and I really don't fancy throwing money - that I don't really have - at getting a snip. Sooooo here comes my split-end saviour -  VO5 Hot Oil


I used a similar product when I was younger; I think it was still from VO5 but they've now updated their packaging and formula, so its not really the same product.

This Hot Oil is a great weekly oil treatment that you put on wet hair before shampooing and conditioning. There are 4 x 15ml plastic bottles in the pack and the oil doesn't need a lot of pre-heating. So you run the little tube under the shower for a minute, snap the top off and put through wet hair. Leave it on for 1 minute, rinse and your hair is left feeling nourished and soft.

I love that you put this on before shampooing, a lot of my hair falls out during shampooing but when using this there is noticeably less loss.

When drying and straightening my hair I can feel such a big difference! The ends are so much softer and smoother and my hair looked so shiny! An absolute classic product that still stands up to the challenge in 2013.

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment